Compassion, Commitment, Community
The Canadian Progress Club is a dynamic fellowship of charitable-minded Canadians who are passionate and committed to strengthening our communities through hands-on service and fundraising, to benefit those in need.
Who We Are:
CPC Calgary City Centre women’s club is a friendly, inclusive group of women who work together to help others in our community. New members are always welcome!
What We Do:
- Raise money for charitable groups
- Help those in need through community service
- Build friendships
- Have fun!
Get Involved With Us:
- Enhance relationships and widen your social network
- Develop new skills and interests
- Contribute your unique talents toward the common goal of helping others
- Make a difference in our community – and change your life at the same time!
Membership Is Easy:
- Attend three meetings
- Learn about our club and the charities we support
- Get involved in our activities and social events
- Tell us how you can help us help our community
- Join our club and be part of a group that actively works for positive change
Sponsorship and Support:
If membership is not an option right now and you would like to support our activities, you are welcome to:
- Donate silent auction items
- Purchase tickets to events that we are involved in
- Volunteer at our casino, October 7 and 8, 2016
- Provide an extra set of hands at our community service events
- Refer a friend or colleague to us who may be interested in membership